Handmade, Unglazed, Clay Cookware with lid. Flat bottom makes it suitable for all stove top. Can be used on stovetop or in oven up to 375F.
Traditionally used for making curries, rice & biryani, our Maya curry pot can be used for making soups, pasta & stews as well!
100% natural & Eco-friendly, made with pure clay, and totally free of any toxic materials or lead.
5 in H (without lid) 7 in H (with lid) 6.5 in diameter at the top Capacity - 42 oz
Benefits of cooking in a clay cookware
1. Cooking in a clay cookware adds an earthy rustic touch to the dish.
2. Clay releases iron and a host of other bio-minerals.
3. Alkaline property of clay neutralizes the acidity in food.
4. Porous nature of clay helps in even cooking and retains the nutrients of the cooked food.
5. Clay cookware retains heat and helps in reducing the cook time.
6. 100% natural & Eco-friendly, made with pure clay, and totally free of any toxic materials or lead.
The TerracottaTales Edge ----------------------------
TerracottaTales brings together a team of qualified artisans and potters who have mastered the art of making traditional clay cookware & pottery. TerracottaTales offers the best quality earthen cookware by using good quality clay from southern India.
Returns & exchanges
Every item is handmade and unique with individual variations in color and size. If you are not satisfied, you may return your unused, undamaged item within 7 days of receipt, and we will refund the purchase price. Shipping costs are not refundable. If an item reaches you damaged, please take a photo of the damaged item and box and contact us immediately. We will exchange it with a similar replacement item of equal value.